Biorb fish tank\biOrb Aquarium Kit with Light Fixture

Detail of biOrb Aquarium Kit with Light Fixture


The baby biOrb™ combines the looks of a traditional fish bowl with the performance of a 'hi-tech' aquarium. The 4-gallon fish bowl incorporates a clever and easy to change filtration system that has been designed to provide maximum benefits and fish keeper. biOrb's stylish, globe-shaped design will prove an eye-catching feature in any location. Together with its low maintenance and strong, safe construction will appeal to all age groups in both private and business sectors.

Have to disagree with the other reviewer here ... I purchased a Baby biOrb recently for my new Betta, after having my first betta living in an airless bowl for a couple years. I simply got tired of cleaning a stinky bowl every week. As a result, I went shoppin for a new tank with a bubbler and filter system and found the Baby biOrb.

While I agree that the maintence costs are significant at $132/ year (if you need to change a filter every 4 weeks), the costs balance with ease of maintenance. Personally, my experience with cleaning the Baby biOrb was a snap with the optional suction hose. Took me fifteen minutes to clean the tank, drain the grimey water and add new water. Couldn't have been much easier. And, I am not sure how anyone could have a problem swapping filter cartriges unless they have motor skills issues. ...ReadMore

Related : 
- biOrb Black Aquarium Kit with Light
- biOrb Easy Plant - 2 Pack Small
- biOrb Plant Ring Small (Baby or Larger)
- biOrb Plant Ring Large (biUbe or Mega)
- biOrb Blue/Purple Plants - 2 Pack